Miss Martys Preschool
Miss Marty's Pre-School exists to provide children with a quality early learning experience by nurturing each child's needs and unique dreams. We encourage individual growth by coaching and nurturing life skills that focus on goodness, respect and positive approach to life that acts as a solid basis on which to build a beautiful future.
Points Of Pride
From the moment we opened our doors over fifty-five years ago, our philosophy that each child is an individual with separate needs, unique dreams, and unlimited potential has stood as a basis for all that happens here.- We are open twelve months out of the year.- SUMMER is a lot of fun at our center - we make sure we balance all the excitement with story time and an engaging reading /writing program. FIELD TRIPS destinations for summer fun and education.
- Child Health Assessment
- Emergency Contact Information "Getting to Know You" family/child fact sheet
- Family Agreement
- Registration Fee
- Children will be placed in the age-appropriate classroom immediately if space is available.
- If no seats are available, the child will be placed on a wait list and will be placed as soon as a seat becomes available.
Safety and Culture
- Highly Qualified Staff with years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field of academic studies.
- Certified teachers, with degrees in elementary education.
- We have a diverse staff of educators able to meet the needs of our enrolled children.
Hours of Operation
|Mon||6:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tues||6:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed||6:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thur||6:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri||6:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Grade Level||Open Seats|