Miss Marty's Pre-School
Miss Marty's Pre-School exists to provide children with a quality early learning experience by nurturing each child's needs and unique dreams. We encourage individual growth by coaching and nurturing life skills that focus on goodness, respect and positive approach to life that acts as a solid basis on which to build a beautiful future.
Points Of Pride
From the moment we opened our doors in 1964 - right here in Germantown, our philosophy that each child is an individual with separate needs, unique dreams, and unlimited potential has stood as a basis for all that happens here.
- Keystone 4 STAR Quality Program\
- Open twelve months out of the year.
- Offer infant, toddler and pre-school services year round, as well as after-school and summer camp for our school age friends
- Center time in each room is age appropriate and can include: Music, Art, Writing, Imaginative Play, Computers, Science, Small and Gross Motor skill development, Library and more!
- We have an large enclosed play yard, and an indoor gym
- We participate with CCIS, PHLpreK, and Philadelphia DHS
- Child Health Assessment
- Emergency Contact Information "Getting to Know You" family/child fact sheet
- Family Agreement
- Registration Fee
- Children will be placed in the age-appropriate classroom immediately if space is available.
- If no seats are available, the child will be placed on a wait list and will be placed as soon as a seat becomes available.
Safety and Culture
- Highly Qualified Staff with years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field of academic studies.
- Certified teachers, with degrees in elementary education.
- We have a diverse staff of educators able to meet the needs of our enrolled children.
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tues||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thur||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Grade Level||Open Seats|
|Pre-K (3-4 years old)||10|