Kinder Academy Inc
- Value the child. Offer a stimulating, safe, nurturing, happy and healthy environment in which our children can grow and develop.
- They are the experts on children.
- Value the family. Expand and encourage parental involvement and cooperation within our program.
- They are the experts on their child.
- Value the staff. Create and maintain a working environment that allows us to attract, develop and retain the most educated, trained and dedicated staff in the area.
- They are experts on children.
- Value diversity. Take advantage of the unique classroom diversity evolving in the Northeast Philadelphia community.
- Diversity creates strong children and open minded adults, experts on life.
Know that each is a part of the whole. Without any one, all are reduced.
Points Of Pride
We serve a culturally diverse community with pride. We are here to be a strong community partner, building a sound foundation of learning and success for the children we serve.
- STAR 4 certification
- High quality educational experiences for all children
- A commitment to health and safety standards
- High level of trust, empowerment and continued support for staff and families
Parents must complete admissions paperwork and a tour of the facility. Children must have a health appraisal.
Safety and Culture
We use a badge system for each child, outlining name, group, allergies and medical issues and ensuring appropriate supervision of each child.- - Continued professional development at high levels; Teachers attaining Associate and Bachelor degrees in Early Childhood Education, making a commitment to being updated on the latest research on child development.
Hours of Operation