Andrew Hamilton School
The Andrew Hamilton School believes that all teaching and learning must be maintained at the highest level. Every child will learn if taught properly and efficiently. Hamilton believes that all children are to be respected, nurtured, and taught at advanced levels. We will work until the children achieve their highest, optimal level. We are relentless in this effort. Hamilton's priority is to prepare our children to be able to attend, achieve, and succeed at any high school/university of their choice.
Points Of Pride
The Andrew Hamilton school is proud of its many community partnerships and and extra curricular offerings. They are:
- PSTV Media Hub
- The University of Pennsylvania's Netter Center
- The Foster Grandparent Program
- AAA Safety Patrol-Music and the Brain
- Our comprehensive music program that includes: keyboarding, guitar club, strings, and concert band.
- The Philadelphia Reading Coaches Program sponsored by the William Penn Foundation
- Philadelphia Youth Basketball
- Our City Wide award winning Chess Team
- Track and Field sponsored by the Penn Relays
- WES afterschool Program
- Girl Scouts
- Junior Chefs
Admissions PolicyStudents must live within designated catchment boundaries; students may apply to a school(s) outside of their neighborhood and will be considered via lottery based on a available space.
Accreditations and HonorsNational Junior Honor Society, Wellness Council; Special Olympics Leadership Group; Science Fair
Hours of Operation