Benjamin Franklin High School
MissionBenjamin Franklin High School is a comprehensive four-year public high school where all students graduate in four years with a plan to enter one of four pathways upon graduation.
The four pathways are:
- Attend a four-year college or university
- Attend an accredited two-year technical program or trade school
- Pass the ASVAB exam and join the military
- Enter the workforce upon graduation
Points Of Pride
- BFHS has a Freshman Academy dedicated to ensuring the success of 1st time 9th graders smoothing the transition to High School as each student is assigned a case manager.
- The BFHS Culinary Arts Program started a partnership with the the Logan Hotel.
- BFHS houses the ONLY Naval JROTC Program in the city.
- BFHS has five CTE programs that offer internships while enrolled and licensure upon graduation with high job placement ratings.
- In 2020-2021 BFHS sent 50% of graduates to post-secondary education institutions and produced the largest number of dual-enrolled students since the initiation of the program.
To learn more about our unique programming join us at one of our prospective student events.
- Virtual Information Sessions (9/29/2021 OR 10/6/2021)
- Open House (10/16/2021)
Sign up HERE for prospective student events.
Admissions PolicyServes students from catchment area. Students from outside catchment are selected in the lottery.
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Thur||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|