Christ the King School
- Christ the King School is a welcoming Catholic community within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- While embracing the cultural diversity reflected in the world in which our students will live and work, Christ the King is dedicated to the formation of Catholic youth. It is our goal to encourage our students to thrive as full and practicing members of the Church.
- By keeping the example of Christ as an integral part of daily life, and through the use of traditional and current educational methods, we prepare our young people to be positive and productive members of society.
- Christ the King School is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Points Of Pride
Our school has been a cornerstone of the Morrell Park community for 50 years, and we provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere for our children. A large percentage of our alumni choose CTK for their children, and several of our faculty have attended CTK and are active parishioners.
At CTK, we have many activities and clubs, including Student Council, Rocketry Club, Robotics, Coding Club, Tech Crew, Junior Choir, Scouts and a very active CYO, to name a few. The Living Our Creed group (LOC) encourages students to live their Catholic identity by preparing and participating in prayer services, liturgies and community outreach projects. Our science and computer labs provide a technology-rich environment with state-of-the-art equipment. The 2020 graduating class received more than $270,000 in scholarships to attend Archdiocesan and private high schools.
Christ the King School adheres to the directives of the Office of Catholic Education with regards to admission to grade one.
- A child must be six years old by September 1.
- The principal determines whether a child should be admitted if there is evidence of an academic or emotional problem or if present class size is prohibitive.
To be admitted to Christ the King School the following is necessary:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate if not Christ the King
- Immunization Record
Grades 2 - 8
- Report Card from previous school
- Final approval of the pastor of Christ the King
Accreditations and Honors
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. (1988, 1998, 2009, 2016)
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Tues||7:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Thur||7:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
Extended Programming Details
Details of our CARES Program are online at our website.