Frankford Friends School
Mrs. Kathryn Park Cook
- Phone Number
- SEPTA Routes
Bus (3, 5, 75, 89, J)
- Application Deadline
No Data Reported
- Extended Day
Before Care;After Care
Rooted in the practice of Quaker values, Frankford Friends School (FFS) nurtures the mind and spirit of every student in our diverse community. FFS graduates let their lives speak in the pursuit of lifelong learning, commitment to social justice, and in service to their communities.
Points Of Pride
- Outstanding academics
- New .5 acre outdoor green space with a field and spaces for dirt digging, water play, and climbing
- IDEA (Innovation, Design, Engineering, and Art) Lab
- New 5000 sq. ft gym and performing arts space
- Programs: Music and Performing Arts (Music & Movement; Strings Ensemble, Choir, and Theater), Spanish in grades PreK-4 (twice weekly), grade 5 (three times weekly), and grades 6-8 (daily), Physical Education for all students, 2 periods of recess per day, Service Learning and Civic Engagement Program, Successful High School Admissions Program, A diverse community with students from every area of the City of Philadelphia
- Frankford Friends School students are intellectually curious, engaged, and care deeply about each other and the world outside of themselves. They become adults who use their strengths and passions to make the world a better place.
Applications are accepted beginning on September 1 for the following school year.
Frankford Friends School welcomes applicants of all faiths and all ethnic, national, racial, and economic backgrounds, without regard to gender or sexual orientation. For further questions email or call Whitney Wright Director of Admissions/Coordinator of DEI at [email protected] or 215) 533-5368.
Accreditations and HonorsAccredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools in 2015.
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Thur||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|