Franklin Learning Center High School
FLC is an inclusive school community dedicated to providing a diverse student body with a rigorous and culturally-responsive education that prepares students with the professional and social skills they need to be outstanding community members of the city, nation, and world.
Points Of Pride
- Middle States Accredited School.
- We are a Title I Distinguished School, a national award given to superior Title I school programs across the country.
- Our students have proven success beyond the walls of our school. Some of the awards they'e received include state-level distinction for mock trial, national finalists in HOSA competitions and winner of Philadelphia Stock Market Competition.
- We were nationally recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education in 2009 and 2012.
- Our school is a member of the 2016 blended-learning cohort.
Admissions PolicyStudents must meet specific grades (A's, B's with one C) and attendance marks (95%). Audition and portfolio required.
Accreditations and Honors
Title I Distinguished Reward Level School (2015 and 2016); Nationally recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education (2009 and 2012).
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:45 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Tues||7:45 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Wed||7:45 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Thur||7:45 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Fri||7:45 AM - 3:00 PM|