Hill-Freedman World Academy
Our mission is to provide a rigorous academic learning environment that fosters lifelong learners who are committed to being knowledgeable, caring and internationally-minded citizens.
I believe in you. I know you can do it. I wont give up on you.
Points Of Pride
- HFWA High school was envisioned and created by students, parents and staff.
- All students at Hill-Freedman World Academy participate in the International Baccalaureate Program, an internationally-recognized course of studies that prepares students for college and for participation in their world. Students in grades 6-10 participate in the Middle Years Program. Juniors and seniors participate in the Diploma Program.
- HFWA has 99% graduation rate where 98% of our students enroll in a post secondary program. With the help of 12 Plus, our students have received over $1,000,000 in scholarship award money for the past three years. 10 students from last years graduating class were awarded with an IB Diploma.
Admissions PolicyStudents must meet specific grades and attendance marks.
Accreditations and Honors
- Middle Years International Baccalaureate School
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program Candidate School
- Hill-Freedman Music Group
- 2014 Candidate National Blue Ribbon School
- National Blue Ribbon School 2006
Hours of Operation