Holmesburg Christian Academy
To work with home, church, and the community to provide a Christ-centered academic and physical foundation that challenges students to be citizens who will employ a biblical worldview and make an impact on their communities as servant-leaders.
The vision of HCA is to fuse discipleship and creative thinking into every aspect of our rigorous curriculum and school culture to individually shape students from different walks of life who are both inspired and prepared to make a meaningful difference for Christ's glory in an ever-changing world.
Points Of Pride
- A close-knit, family-oriented community
- Highly credentialed & invested Christian faculty
- Low student-to-teacher ratio (fewer students per class)
- High Academic Achievement
- Committed to holistic formation of virtue, knowledge, and bodily well-being
- Active in National Junior Honor Society
- Diverse faculty & student body
- 40-year legacy of Christ-centered education
- In-house special needs resources
Enrollment is open to any Christian parent or guardian. Children from non-Christian or unchurched homes may be considered on an individual basis. The admissions process is generally as follows: schedule a visit, complete the application packet, take the entrance exam and participate in an interview. Contact the school for more details.
Accreditations and Honors
Accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges.
Member of the Mid-Atlantic Christian School Association (MACSA).
HCA is recognized by and registered with the Department of Education, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a non-public, non-profit religious educational institution.
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:30 AM - 2:15 PM|
|Tues||7:30 AM - 2:15 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 2:15 PM|
|Thur||7:30 AM - 2:15 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 2:15 PM|
Extended Programming Details
Extended care is available from 6:30am until 6:00pm.