Inquiry Charter School
To educate all students in methods that encourage creativity, support problem solving and produce lifelong learners. We believe that how one learns is as important as what one learns. At Inquiry Charter School, we believe that all students, teachers and community members are learners. We hold the values of curiosity, generosity and growth.
Points Of Pride
- A strong academic program beginning at age 4.5. Our programming includes a curriculum focused on arts and environmental science with a year-long life science curricular focus for each grade level, a strong literacy curriculum through a partnership with the Children's Literacy Initiative and enrichment classes (music, gym, art, Spanish).
- Weekly class trips to Fairmount Park for science exploration.
- A safe and nurturing classroom environment following the research- and evidence-based Responsive Classroom framework.
- Outdoor play space and student gardens.
- Full kitchen with healthy meals prepared on-site
- For the 2022-2023 school year, the enrollment period will begin on Wednesday, December 1, 2021, and conclude on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. All applications will be due on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance on March 10th according to school preferences. If there are more applicants than available seats, a public lottery will be held at 4 p.m. on March 10th to fill all available positions.
- All students who are notified of admission will have 14 days to return a completed enrollment packet. Once all seats are filled, additional applicants will be placed on a wait list by grade and admitted on a rolling basis as seats become available. The wait list will follow preference criteria and will rest annually.
- A copy of our admissions policy can be found on our website.
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM - 3:45 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM - 3:45 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 3:45 PM|
|Thur||8:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 3:45 PM|