John Bartram High School
The vision of John Bartram High School is to foster a student-centered learning environment, shape well-rounded and holistically educated life-long learners who are passionate, productive, and persevere to their fullest potential as they inherit the 21st century.
Our students will be able to successfully demonstrate
- Competency using technology programs that will meet academic and career readiness expectations of higher education and industry
- Appreciation and the celebration of diversity (or different cultures) through character development and community services
- Understanding and application of mathematical and scientific concepts to solve problems in real-world situations
- Competency and creativity in forming partnerships between school, parents and the community toward success
- An understanding of how relationships and personal actions affect personal goals through the use of positive reinforcements and restorative practices.
Points Of Pride
We are making a commitment to provide our students with the best educational experience possible. The teachers and support staff will support that goal by increasing achievement for all students, improving instruction, promoting social justice and deepening our commitment to anti-racist as well as culturally relevant/competent pedagogy, creating a safe and supportive environment for students, and improving communication with our parents and community. As we continue to build a strong partnership with all stakeholders, our objective is to build a strong educational system for the students of John Bartram High School.
- 2 Million Dollar School Improvement Grant enhancing safety and instruction
- New Mac Computer Lab
- New and Challenging Course Offerings
- 2 Million Dollar Athletic Complex to be completed in spring 2019
- Freshman Academy
- Technology Integration in Classroom
- Edgenuity & Achieve 3000 Programs
- 2-Time Division Champion Football Team
- Girls Cross Country PIAA State Qualifiers
- Boys Basketball Team 4 A State
- First Place Winner Aspen Challenge 2018
- 2018 Division Champion Baseball Team
- Appeared on ESPN @ Eagles MNF Game 2017
Admissions PolicyServes students from catchment area. Students from outside catchment are selected in the lottery.
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Tues||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Wed||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Thur||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Fri||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|