Little Flower Catholic High School For Girls
Rooted in the Gospel of Jesus and guided by St. Therese's spirituality of simple, loving service, Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls, a welcoming and diverse community, empowers young women to develop their God-given potential, to deepen faith and to grow in awareness of moral responsibilities to one another and to the global community through a comprehensive program which promotes academic excellence, integrity and generous service.
Points Of Pride
- Deeply rooted school spirit; loyal, generous alumnae; welcoming, nurturing multicultural Christian community.--Strong, extensive academic, athletic (14 sports), extracurricular, club (45 clubs) and service programs.
- Established, respected Fine Arts program: 4-year Studio Art, Instrumental and Vocal Music programs; 2-year Graphic Design program; annual Musical show, Christmas and Spring Concerts, School and Archdiocesan Art Exhibits; Fine Arts Building.
- Champions of the St. Joseph Investment Challenge
- Comprehensive World Language program: 4-year Spanish, Chinese, French; 1-year, Latin.
- 80% of students take one on more Honors/AP level course
- Class of 2022 earned $24 million in Academic Scholarships and University Grants.
- 21 All - Catholic Athletes
- 11 Students from Class of 2020 playing college athletics
- 90 % of our graduates accepted to a college or university
- 455 scholarships earned by the Class of 2022
- 100% Graduation rate
Admissions PolicyLittle Flower has an open enrollment policy. Students who graduate from any grade school are eligible to apply for admission. All applicants complete application materials. Incoming 9th-grade students from Catholic grade school: successful completion of 8th grade. Incoming 9th-grade students and upper class transfer students from public/charter/private schools: successful completion of previous school year, most recent report card, standardized testing results, mastery skills test and interview. All students will take High School Placement Test.
Accreditations and HonorsMiddle States Association of Colleges and Schools-Accreditation December 1, 2017 - December 1, 2024
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Tues||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Wed||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Thur||7:45 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 3:30 PM|