Mastery Charter School: Clymer Elementary
All students learn the academic and personal skills they need to be truly prepared for postsecondary success and able to pursue their dreams.
Points Of Pride
- All students learn and thrive.
- Academic excellence.
- Two teachers in K-2 classrooms during reading to allow for small group instruction
- Play in K-2 helps students learn social-emotional skills
- Loving, safe and secure environment
- Clubs and after school activities.
Open to all students who live in the school attendance zone or catchment area. If space permits, the school may also enroll students who live outside of the attendance zone. Enrollment priority is given to the following groups in this order: Sibling attending (in-catchment), Lives in catchment
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Thur||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|