Mastery Charter School: Grover Cleveland Campus
- Phone Number
- SEPTA Routes
Bus (2, 56, H, XH)
- Application Deadline
- Extended Day
- Graduation Rate
All students learn the academic and personal skills they need to be truly prepared for postsecondary success and able to pursue their dreams.
Points Of Pride
- Focus on the whole child, with art, music, gym and after-school activities.
- Second instructor in K-2 classrooms to support small-group reading instruction.
- "Play in K/1," to help students learn social-emotional skills through play.
- Core values of kindness, responsibility, respect, teamwork and hard work.
- Awarded 4 years of SPR Growth
Open to all students who live in the school attendance zone or catchment area (Nicetown/Tioga within 19140). (Click here to see the attendance zone map). If space permits, the school may also enroll students who live outside of the attendance zone. Enrollment priority is given to the following groups in this order: Sibling attending (in-catchment), Lives in catchment.
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Tues||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Wed||7:45 AM - 1:15 PM|
|Thur||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Fri||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|