Mastery Charter School: Hardy Williams High School
MissionAll students learn the academic and personal skills they need to be truly prepared for postsecondary success and able to pursue their dreams.
Points Of Pride
- 90% or higher of seniors accepted to two- or four-year post-secondary colleges and programs.
- Sophomores complete an internship and learn about the workplace
- AP classes and dual enrollment with Community College of Philadelphia offered
- STEM honors program.
- Wide range of extracurricular programs and sports.
Open to all students who live in Philadelphia. If there are more applications than available seats, a lottery will be held. The school’s enrollment policy gives priority to the following groups in this order: Sibling attending, Mastery Harrity 8th graders applying to 9th grade, Lives in Philadelphia, Sibling attending (out-of-district), Out-of-district PA resident.
Accreditations and Honors
- Recognized by the School District of Philadelphia for 3 consecutive years of academic growth! (SPR 2018-19)
- In Spring 2013, Hardy Williams Academy Mastery Charter School (HWAMCS) was recognized as a Top 10 school in Pennsylvania by PennCan, a statewide non-profit educational organization.
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Tues||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Wed||7:45 AM - 1:15 PM|
|Thur||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Fri||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|