Mastery Charter School: Hardy Williams High School
Mastery Schools empowers students with the knowledge and skills they need to pursue their dreams and succeed after graduation.
Points Of Pride
- Outstanding academics
- Safe & secure school environment
- Loving & supportive principals, teachers, & staff
- Specialized programming to meet the individualized needs of each student
- STEM Honors Program
- Internships provide students with valuable work experience
- Dual enrollment & AP classes enable students to earn college credit
- Extracurricular programs & sports teams
- All students graduate with a plan for postsecondary success (4- or 2-year college, workforce, military, or trade school)
- Free breakfast & lunch for every student
- Access to laptops for instructional purposes
Open to all students who live in Philadelphia. If there are more applications than available seats, a lottery will be held. The school’s enrollment policy gives priority to the following groups in this order: Sibling attending, Mastery Harrity 8th graders applying to 9th grade, Lives in Philadelphia, Sibling attending (out-of-district), Out-of-district PA resident.
Accreditations and Honors
- Recognized by the School District of Philadelphia for 3 consecutive years of academic growth! (SPR 2018-19)
- In Spring 2013, Hardy Williams Academy Mastery Charter School (HWAMCS) was recognized as a Top 10 school in Pennsylvania by PennCan, a statewide non-profit educational organization.
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Tues||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Wed||7:45 AM - 1:15 PM|
|Thur||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Fri||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|