Mastery Charter School: Lenfest Campus
Mastery Schools empowers students with the knowledge and skills they need to pursue their dreams and succeed after graduation.
Points Of Pride
- Outstanding academics
- Safe & secure school environment
- Loving & supportive principals, teachers & staff
- Specialized programming to meet the individualized needs of each student
- Internships provide students with valuable work experience
- Dual enrollment and AP classes enable students to earn college credit
- Extracurricular programs and sports teams
- All students graduate with a plan for postsecondary success (4- or 2-year college, workforce, military, or trade school)
- Free breakfast & lunch for every student
- Access to laptops for instructional purposes
Open to all students who live in Philadelphia. If there are more applications than available seats, a lottery will be held. The school's enrollment policy gives priority to the following groups in this order: Sibling attending (in-district), Smedley 6th graders applying to 7th grade, Lives in Philadelphia, Sibling attending (out-of-district), Out-of-district PA resident.
Accreditations and Honors
U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools "Bronze Distinction"; PENNCAN's Pennsylvania Top Ten Schools Report Card; #10 High School for Black Student Achievement; Pennsylvania Department of Education "Title I Distinguished School"
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Thur||8:00 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 3:15 PM|