All students learn the academic and personal skills they need to be truly prepared for postsecondary success and able to pursue their dreams.
Points Of Pride
- 90% or more of seniors accepted to two- or four-year colleges and postsecondary programs.
- Sophomores complete an internship and learn about the workplace.
- AP classes and dual enrollment with Community College of Philadelphia offered.
- Wide range of extracurricular programs and sports.
Open to all students who live in Philadelphia. If there are more applications than available seats, a lottery will be held. The school’s enrollment policy gives priority to the following groups in this order: Sibling attending (in-district), Mann or Bluford 6th graders applying to 7th grade, Lives in Mastery CS (Mann) Catchment Area or Universal CS (Bluford) Catchment Area, Lives in Philadelphia, Sibling attending (out-of-district), Out-of-district PA resident
Accreditations and Honors
- "Schools That Can" school 2015
- EPIC Gold- 2009, 2010
- EPIC Silver- 2011
- US News & World Report Best High Schools- 2012
- "Pennsylvania Top Ten Schools, 2013" Report Card
- Top 10 Middle School Performance for Black Students - Overall PA #10 Shoemaker Campus
- Top 10 High School Performance for Black Students - Overall PA #7 Shoemaker Campus
Hours of Operation
|Sun|| - |
|Mon||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Tues||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Wed||7:45 AM - 1:15 PM|
|Thur||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Fri||7:45 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Sat|| - |
Extended Programming Details