Mastery Charter School: Simon Gratz High School
MissionAll students learn the academic and personal skills they need to be truly prepared for postsecondary success and able to pursue their dreams.
Points Of Pride
- Students engage in close reading, deep thinking, high-level discourse, and a range of writing opportunities, to learn and apply grade-level Common Core standards with increasing independence.
- Sophomores complete an internship.
- We take pride in our rigorous science curriculum offering physics, biology and chemistry.
- AP classes and dual enrollment with Community College of Philadelphia offered.
- Career & Technical Education (CTE) courses offered.
- STEM Honors Program.
- Award winning sports teams.
Open to all students who live in the school attendance zone or catchment area (click here to see the attendance zone map) and students attending:
Students from schools not listed above and outside the Gratz attendance zone may also apply for the lottery, however they can only enroll if seats are available. We give preference to students with siblings currently attending the school.
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:45 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Tues||7:45 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Wed||7:45 AM - 1:30 PM|
|Thur||7:45 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Fri||7:45 AM - 3:30 PM|