We establish a nurturing, personalized, scholarly environment that creates productive, responsible students. We provide corrective academic, educational support simultaneously with high-quality rigorous instruction, to ensure that all students are successful in their classes. We also integrate technology into the curriculum as a tool to individualize and improve teaching and learning.
Points Of Pride
- The school believes in positive relationships between staff and students.
- Over $2 million in scholarships/grants; a number of students engaged in college preparation;
- First place in UPenn Law Mock Trial
- Compete 360-Design Thinking Philly Challenge
- Member of UNICEF, National Honor Society and partnership with Cobbs Creek Community Environmental Center
- ACE Mentor Program; Upward Bound program
Students must meet specific grades (A's, B's and one C) and attendance marks (95%).
Accreditations and Honors
Ranked 90th among Pennsylvania high schools, U.S. News & World Report, 2018
Hours of Operation
|Sun|| - |
|Mon|| - |
|Tues|| - |
|Wed|| - |
|Thur|| - |
|Fri|| - |
|Sat|| - |
Extended Programming Details