Nazareth Academy Grade School
NAGS, founded in 1941 by the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, is a private co-educational Catholic School for students in grades 1 - 8. Our mission is to spread the Kingdom of God's love by creating a family-friendly environment in which we invite students & their families to discover God in everyday life events. We're committed to promoting academic excellence, Christian morals and values, & to demonstrating, through our students' personal engagement in service projects, God's love & care for the poor & others in need.
Points Of Pride
1. "Our Mission Is Family" ~ Extensive Service Learning Projects
2. The academic rigors of a NAGS education prepares our students for high school & beyond
3. Specialized areas: Spanish, Art, Music, Physical Education, Expanded Technology Program, Honors English, Latin, Honors Math
4. Effort = Success! The Class of 2021 received $593,000.00 in high school scholarships!
5. Chrome Books for every child
6. STEM labs weekly
Admission for all grades is acknowledged by application, registration for entrance assessment fee, satisfactory performance in the pre-admission assessment, birth certificate, Baptismal certificate if applicable, immunization card and payment of non-refundable registration fee.
Admission into Grades 2 - 8 also requires: Copy of current Report Card, copy of recent Standardized Test scores and letter of recommendation from current teacher.
Accreditations and Honors
Middle States Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools: 11/6/81, 10/23/92, 4/12/03, 5/1/13, 5/1/20.
Hours of Operation
|Mon||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Tues||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Thur||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
Extended Programming Details
Free Student Drop Off beginning at 7 AM.
After care is provided by Alpha House located on the school campus.