Our Mother of Sorrows/St. Ignatius of Loyola School, an Independence Mission School
Sr. Owen Patricia Bonner
- Phone Number
- SEPTA Routes
Bus (30, 31, 40, 43), Trolley (10)
- Application Deadline
No Data Reported
- Extended Day
MissionOur Mother of Sorrows/St. Ignatius Catholic School provides a faith-based, quality education in a healthy, respectful, caring environment. Academically and socially, we help develop the whole child to meet the challenges of a global society.
Points Of Pride1. We are proud to be a part of the Independence Mission School network.
2. 85% on-time high school graduation rate and a 75% percent college attendance rate.
3. Strong university partnerships with Drexel, the University of Pennsylvania, Rosemont, St. Joseph's, Chestnut Hill College and Villanova.
4. Extracurricular programs including CYO basketball, school choir and IXL math.
5. Technology such as wireless classrooms equipped with netbooks, laptops, iPads and SMART Boards.
6. High standards of conduct.
Admissions PolicyMust be 4 by September 1st for Pre-K, 5 by September 1st for Kindergarten. Must submit testing and report cards from previous year, and parent interview required for all new students.
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation