Overbrook High School
- The vision of Overbrook High School is to prepare students to become responsible, productive citizens by exposing them to rigorous academics, culturally relevant content, post secondary planning and college and career exposure. This vision will be sustained through a commitment to exceptional professional standards, high expectations from all stakeholders, including Overbrook High School Alumni's legacy.
- Overbrook High School's legacy is built on a history of rich contributions to history. These contributions have been made by a diverse group of OHS alumni who has led the charge for all future OHS students. This legacy will continue as we instill high expectations in our students, while providing high support. We are committed to excellence, by challenging all students to reach their highest potential as life-long learners and contributing citizens, with an environment focused on student-centered learning. student-centered learning.
Points Of Pride
1) JROTC "Team Panther" Distinguished Unit - 2013, 2014
2) CTE: Career Technical Programs - Health Services and Digital Media
3) Three-time State Championship Mock Trial Team
4) College Tours
5) Academic Advising
6) Academic Interventions
7) Overbrook High School Alumni Chapter
8) Proud home of Wilt Chamberlain - top 10 legend of the NBA
9) Proud home of Will "Fresh Prince" Smith learning.
Admissions PolicyServes students from catchment area. Students from outside catchment are selected in the lottery.
Accreditations and Honors
- Mock Trial Award Recipient; 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011
- Robotics Team Award Recipient 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thur||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|