Saints Tabernacle Day School
We believe that superior teaching requires continual professional development, personal reflection and collaboration. We value parent involvement at every level and encourage you to partner with us to give your child the most powerful and joyous learning experience possible.
Points Of Pride
- 1. Small classroom size with a 15:1 student-to-teacher ratio.
- 2. Academic curriculum that encompasses Pennsylvania Department of Education System Aligned Standards and Common Core.
- 3. French and Spanish classes.
- 4. PATHS (Promoting Alternative Thinking Strategies) curriculum and before- and out-of-school time (OST) enrichment programming.
- 5. Social-emotional learning support.
- 6. Creative arts including dance, music and creative expressions.
- 7. Parent advocacy.
- 8. Parent involvement.
Rolling admissions. Contact the school for more information on how to register your child.
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation