St. Martin de Porres Catholic School, an Independence Mission School
At St. Martin de Porres School, we strongly embrace our Catholic Christian identity. In a Christ-centered environment we seek to educate our young, not only academically, but also spiritually, emotionally, and morally to evoke students' potential and empower them to build their own character.
Points Of Pride
- We are proud to be a part of the Independence Mission School network.
- Advanced Reading (Grades 6-8) and Advanced Math (Grades 6-8)
- Technology, including a full time technology lab, an iPad Program, Smart Boards in every classroom.
- Extended Day for all students (at no extra cost to the parent) with opportunities for STEM/STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) Activities
- A challenging curriculum delivered in a Christ-centered environment, which is open to all faiths.
Admissions PolicyThe school assesses the openings it will have for the upcoming year. Prospective students present their current report cards, shot records, and birth certificate. Students are also required to take a reading and math test. Once the information is gathered, those results are evaluated and a decision is made.
Accreditations and Honors
Middle States Accreditation. St. Joseph's University Community Partner of the Year Award 2012
Hours of Operation