The Crefeld School
The Crefeld School graduates self-aware, empathetic, lifelong learners who possess an appreciation for diverse perspectives, their role in society, and their ability to act as agents of change.
Points Of Pride
- Strong advisory program.
- Vibrant arts programming in the visual and performing arts.
- Weekly Service Learning program.
- Annual Spring Mini Courses provide immersive experiential learning .
- Curricular connections with Outward Bound Philadelphia and Chestnut Hill College.
- Extensive college counseling.
- Unique system of Graduation by Exhibition, which comprises a portfolio of 16 projects, papers, and tests that demonstrate mastery across a variety of skills and content.
The application process includes an admission interview, a shadow day, and the collection of records and recommendations. We are looking for students who will thrive in our program educationally, socially, and emotionally.
The Crefeld School admits students of any race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, and origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the School.
Accreditations and Honors
The Crefeld School is accredited by both the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS) and by the Middle States Association Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS). Crefeld is also a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the Progressive Education Network (PEN), and the Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS).
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Tues||8:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Thur||8:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 3:30 PM|