The Islamic Education School (TIES)
Our mission is to prepare students for success by developing academic as well as Islamic content mastery, building student self-confidence and moral character, and supporting their social/emotional and artistic potential.
Points Of Pride
- 1. Al-Azhar certified Islamic Studies Program
- 2. Aliph Certified Arabic As A Second Language (ASL) program
- 3. Qur'an Memorization
- 4. Common Core aligned curriculum
- 5. Afterschool clubs
- 6. Free Food Program
- 7. Before and Aftercare Programs
- 8. Daycare services (CCIS, Stars)
Interested applicants must apply for admission. Contact the school for more details about the application process.
Accreditations and Honors
Hours of Operation