Universal Audenried Charter School
MissionUniversal Education Company's mission is to provide an unparalleled high-quality education to all scholars in a safe and nurturing environment. Through the implementation of Universal's comprehensive academic and social program, we build future community leaders and positive contributing members of society. Universal seeks to make schools a key element and hub for their surrounding communities to help in the transformation of the neighborhoods.
Points Of Pride
- During the 2020 school year Universal Audenried was recognized by the School District of Philadelphia for 3 years of continuous improvement on our school performance report in the areas of academics, college and career readiness, climate and culture, and student and parent feedback.
- Increased participation and improved scores on the PSAT, SAT, NOCTI, and Keystones.
- Significant evidence that Audenried has exceeded the standard for PA Academic Growth.
- Increased graduation rate and attendance at two-year and four-year colleges.
- Each of the 5 career pathways offer multiple industry-recognized certifications for students to earn.
- Multiple internship opportunities, paid apprenticeships, and real-world experiences aligned to career pathways.
Universal Audenried has a rolling enrollment process based on date of completed application. Students who live in the catchment area are given priority enrollment based on complete application date. If space permits, the school may also enroll students who live outside of the attendance zone. In the case of a waiting list enrollment priority is given to the following groups in this order: Lives in catchment, Lives in Philadelphia (out-of-catchment).
Accreditations and Honors
Universal Audenried Charter High School is a charter school in the City of Philadelphia. It is the first charter school with state-approved CTE programs.
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Thur||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 3:30 PM|