At W.B. Saul High School, our mission is to promote student leadership that makes a difference in our world. Through diverse, hands-on opportunities rooted in an urban setting, Saul students apply their knowledge and skills to address modern environmental and agricultural challenges. To enhance post-secondary and career success, Saul students drive the future by learning to do, doing to learn and learning to serve.
Points Of Pride
- Largest agricultural high school in the United States; all students are registered FFA members.
- The staff is highly qualified. The school has numerous Lindback Distinguished Teachers and National Board Certified Teachers on staff.
- The students demonstrate high levels of success. Each year, students create major installations and win top awards for the Philadelphia International Flower Show, show animals at the Pennsylvania Farm Show and participate in numerous statewide youth leadership conferences through the FFA.
- Saul won a $95,500 Cole Hamels Grant award to rebuild our greenhouse and a $10,000 grant from the Phillies for compost site improvements.
- A new state-of-the-art sheep barn with classroom space completed in Fall 2019.
- Rated one of PA's top 50 High Schools by U.S. News & World Reports.
- Life after Saul: 100% graduation rate and acceptances to competitive colleges/universities, trade schools, and military pathways via the school's strong focus on career and college preparation.
- Dual Enrollment Program with West Chester University.
Students must meet specific grades and attendance marks.
Accreditations and Honors
- 2019, 2020, 2021 Best Pennsylvania High Schools in U.S. News & World Reports
- Middle States Accreditation
Hours of Operation
|Sun|| - |
|Mon||8:15 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Tues||8:15 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Wed||8:15 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Thur||8:15 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Fri||8:15 AM - 3:15 PM|
|Sat|| - |
Extended Programming Details
Enter through the Visitor Entrance on Henry Avenue.