The City School at Poplar
To train students' minds, disciple their hearts and bring light to the city one child at a time.
Points Of Pride
- Award winning Arts program
- Our students have a voice: We offer many student led councils.
- 100% of our graduates are accepted to college
- 2/3 of our college attendees graduate within 6 years or remain enrolled, which is twice the local average.
- Avanced Placement opportunitiies
- Dual Enrollment Program
- Our Poplar campus located at 910 N. 6th Street is a facility offering exciting amenities, including an art room, computer lab, cafeteria, full court competition gymnasium, a stage and sound system for performances, outdoor recreation space, and large, spacious classrooms.
Our school has open enrollment. For more information, visit the school website.
Accreditations and Honors
- The City School is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, the StreetSchool Network and the Association of Christian Schools International.
- The City School has also been recognized by Schools That Can, a national organization of high-performing schools, as a leader in urban education.
- Memberships: Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI); Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA); Mid-Atlantic Christian School Association (MACSA); Philadelphia Area Christian Schools (PACS); Schools That Can (STC)
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thur||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|